Another beautiful, sunny Sunday in Vancouver.
oh, and of course - Happy Chinese New Year!!!
This has been another amazing week. Although my health hasn’t been completely up there, I still got to enjoy a lot of things this week. Five things that I am really thankful for this week was…
1) My dad for -again- stepping up his game and bringing the fam together. Proud of you.
2) the amount of food that was on the table for Chinese New Years. It’s incredible how fortunate I am to be fed and to be fed…full.
3) to have a home to enjoy hot baths. I am always cold and hot baths are the time when I can finally unwind and feel warmth all around. Not to mention - Love my lush Bath Bombs. Makes it a complete different experience.
4) my aunt. She’s always been an incredible person. Always motivated, uplifted, and caring. With her recent change as well, she has really inspired me to become a better person.
5) Youtube. It’s weird but I feel like Youtube has influenced me in so many ways. Good and bad. I can probably write a whole post about how Youtube has changed me as a person. The things that I believe in, my lifestyle, my knowledge, my attitude. Being able to see other’s experiences from around the world and getting inspired in many different areas. It’s amazing how the internet has allowed us to do this.
So this coming week. I have a challenge for myself to eat healthier!
-No meat, except for the occasional chicken if I go out to eat.
-No artificial sugars. (only things that are natural like honey, fruits…)
-no fried foods
-MORE VEGIES and fresh juices!!
-No coffee, only tea and water at work.